Selected research activities
In 2018, prior to joining ICREA in October:
Conferences and workshops:
– UBC-HKU Summer Workshop in Economic Theory (Vancouver, CAN),
– Warwick Economic Theory Workshop, (Univ. of Warwick, UK),
– Sixth Southampton-Bristol Workshop in Economic Theory, (Southampton, UK),
– LOFT XIII Conference on Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory, Bocconi Univ. (Milan, Italy).
Invited talks and seminars:
– Univ. of Bonn (Germany),
– CERGE-EI, Prague (Czech Republic),
– Roy Econ-Theory seminar at the Paris School of Economics (France)
– Univ of Groningen (Netherlands)
– Toulouse School of Economics (France)
Short research visits include the Toulouse School of Economics and the Univ. of Primorska (Koper, SLO).
Member of the scientific committee of the 2018 Econometric Society European Meeting at the Univ. of Cologne, the LOFT XIII Conference on Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory (Bocconi Univ., Milan) and the 2018 North American Summer Meetings of the Econometric Society at UC-Davis.
Co-organizer and committee member for the workshop on Bounded Rationality, Cognition and Strategic Uncertainty at the Barcelona GSE Summer Forum.