Selected research activities
* Editor-in-Chief, Politics, Philosophy & Economics.
* Coordinator of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Project by Professor Paul Bou-Habib on Ethics and Aging.
* Collaborator, Centre for Experimental Research on Fairness, Inequality and Rationality (FAIR), Norwegian School of Economics.
* Invited talks:
- “On ‘Consent to Sexual Interactions’”, Murphy Institute, Tulane University, February 23, 2018.
- “Comments on 'Global Taxes and Poverty Measurement'”, Poverty Measurement Workshop, Escuela de Filosofia, Universidad de Costa Rica, April 30, 2018.
- “Demographic Change and Global Justice”, Conference on Global Justice and Climate Change, Escuela de Filosofia, Universidad de Costa Rica, May 7, 2018.
- “Asymmetric Procreative Justice: A Defense” (co-presented with Paula Casal), Political Theory Workshop, Department of Political Science, Stanford University, May 11, 2018.
- Invited Participant in The Impact of Technology on the World of Work, Annual Chief Economists' Workshop, Bank of England, May 20-21, 2018.
- “Longevity and Liability: What Difference Does Variation in Lifespans Make to the Demands of Fairness?” (co-authored with Paul Bou-Habib), Inaugural Conference for FAIR, Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, June 19, 2018.
- "Time, Age, and the Priority View", Workshop on Prioritarianism, 15th Conference of the International Society for Utilitarian Studies, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, July 28, 2018, & Fundació Catalunya Europa Seminar Series on Inequality, Palau Macaya, November 20, 2018.
- “The External Effects of Reproduction”, Princeton-UPF Political Theory Conference, Princeton University, October 12, 2018.
- “Why Inequality Matters” (co-presented with Paula Casal), Fundació Catalunya Europa Public Lecture Series on Inequality, Palau Macaya, November 19, 2018.
* Supervised two successful PhD dissertations and three successful Masters dissertations at Universitat Pompeu Fabra.