– Cacciari M, Del Debbio L, Espinosa JR, Polosa AD & Testa M 2016, ‘A note on the fate of the Landau-Yang theorem in non-Abelian gauge theories’, Physics Letters B 753, pp 476-481.
– Espinosa JR, Fortin J-F & Trepanier M 2016, ‘Consistency of scalar potentials from quantum de Sitter space’, Physical Review D, 93, 12, 124067.
– Espinosa JR, Garny M & Konstandin T 2016, ‘Interplay of infrared divergences and gauge dependence of the effective potential’, Physical Review D, 94, 5, 055026.
– Casas JA, Espinosa JR & Moreno JM 2016, ‘The 750 GeV Diphoton Excess as a First Light on Supersymmetry Breaking’, Phys.Lett. B759.159.
Selected research activities
Invited Plenary Talks at International Conferences/Workshops
- Cosmological Implications of Higgs Near-Criticality “. Dec. 2016. “Helsinki Higgs Forum”, Helsinki (Finland).
- Higgs Inflation as a Mirage, Dec. 2016, Bethe Forum “Beyond the standard Higgs-system”, BCTP Bonn (Germany).
- Cosmological relaxation of the electroweak scale, March 2016, 51st Rencontres de Moriond (EW), La Thuile (Italy).
- LPTHE, Paris, France
- Utrecht (Theoretical Cosmology Meetings), The Netherlands
- IPPP Durham, UK
- Technical Univ. Munich, Germany.
Stays of Research
- CERN, Geneva (Switzerland).
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), U.K.
- European Research Council ERC-Starting Grants.
- National Science Center, Poland.